Accessing the iPhone’s system files is important whether it is to download some photos or look browse through your files or even upload a .deb app to install on your iPhone/iPad, in this article we will talk about accessing your iPhone’s files from any browser using iFile.
All you need is a jailbroken device with iFile installed, You can install it from Bite Your Apple repo: http://repo.biteyourapple.net/.
Follow the below guide to access your iPhone using any web browser:
1. From your jailbroken device, Open iFile.
2. Click on the Web Server icon.
3. After the connection is initialized head to your PC or Mac and open any browser.
4. Open the ip address that is given in the initialization page.
5. You’re all set now you can download or upload any file to your iPhone/iPad.