Apple ios team has been working hard for the past few weeks to get ios 10.3 ready for launch, today apple released its 7th and most likely the last beta of the new ios 10.3, noting that nothing much has changed since last few betas were out most of the work now is being put to tweaking and fixing some minor bugs that hinders the smoothness of the ios system.
Throughout the 7 betas that apple has released these past few months some changes were introduced in the new ios, according to 9to5Mac this is the list of known changes:
- Find My AirPods added to Find My iPhone app.
- Siri support for cricket scores from Indian Premier League and International Cricket Council.
- Safari support for Reduced Motion preference.
- Prominent user security section in Settings app.
- iOS 10.3 uses new Apple File System (APFS) which may free up some space.
- Podcasts app has a widget like Music app, same app design.
- New system level way for developers to request app rating, opt out option in Settings.
- CarPlay status bar has persistent quick access to media, communication, and travel apps for quick switching without accessing the Home screen.
- CarPlay gains quick access to albums from songs in Music, new Up Next screen.
- Weather data in Maps app now has 3D Touch forecast.
Apple released IOS 10.3 beta 7 today for both developers and the public who are rolled in apple’s beta software program.
You can download the new beta from your iphone by going to Settings -> General -> Software Update, the update size is 444.9 MB.
If you are not enrolled in apples beta program refer to this post which is a step by step guide to enroll.