It’s that time of the year where Apple holds its WWDC to offer its latest software and hardware for both developers and the public. This year’s latest fuzz is the new iOS 11 for the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. and this is where you can learn how to install iOS 11 without developer account.
Warning: Before digging any deeper in this article you need to understand that this is still early beta version of iOS 11, it will be buggy so don’t install it on your primary device.
In this article we are going to walk you through a step by step guide to fully update your iOS running device to iOS 11.
How to install iOS 11 without developer account:
1. The first thing you need to do is check your device for the purpose of this article we are going to use an iPhone 7 running iOS 10.3.3 beta 4, but feel free to use any other device as long as it is compatible with the new iOS.
List of compatible devices:
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (first-generation)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (second-generation)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- iPad (fifth-generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPod touch (6th generation)
2. You need to make sure that your device is fully backed up with iCloud by heading to Settings-> iCloud -> Back up, then tap on “Back Up Now”
3. Follow this link (open using Safari) to choose your iOS compatible device’s profile
4. Just hit download and a new pop up menu will come up to inform you that the website is trying to open settings just allow it.
7. After restarting your device go to Settings -> General -> Software Update, and request your iOS 11 update.
Now enjoy the new iOS 11 and showoff among your friends.