Apple names one application each week from its App Store for the iPhone and iPad as its free app of the week. Apple has been doing so for years where it allows editors to choose one app to make it available for one week for free and this week’s app is Lily.
Lily – Playful Music Creation
Lily is an app that allows you to create musical peaces using an easy to use interface that requires a huge amount of creativity and imagination.
According to Belican 7 the developer behind the music app:
Create music with Lily, a playful musical experience for people of all ages and musical abilities.
Compose a looping melody and build up interesting harmonies and melodic patterns.
Explore polyrhythm by composing looping melodies of different lengths and tempo to create complex musical patterns.
Save your compositions and switch seamlessly between them to chain multiple patterns together.
Record and share your creations to YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook with Everyplay.
• Choose from six lily flowers, each with their own unique sound over three octaves.
• Alter the number of petals to create melodies of different lengths.
• Select from five musical scales.
• Alter the tempo division of each lily to create interesting interplay between the lilies.
• Save your compositions and switch seamlessly between them.
• Record and share your creations with Everyplay.
You can go ahead to the app store and get the free app for this or by following this link.