iPhones and iPads have many secrets yet to tell, iPhone’s ios is considered the best smartphone system until this moment and its most famous for its high standards for security.
Emphasizing on the hidden features and tools that are hidden under layers of coding, these codes are hidden on purpose by developers not to allow user to change the iPhone’s internal settings.
We brought you today a list of most famous tweaks that would help you as a technical, but if you don’t know what you’re doing we highly advise to stay away from using them, some of these USSD codes could brick your iPhone.
So now that you’ve been warned not to mess with the fabric of your iPhone,
The list of USSD secret codes:
- *3001#12345#* – Activate Field Mode, which contains all of your iPhone’s more technical settings. It also converts the signal bars into an actual number.
- #43# – Deactivate call waiting
- *646# (Postpaid only) – Display your available minutes
- *#06# – Displays your iPhone’s IMEI number
- *#61# – Check number of missed calls
- *225# (Postpaid only) – Check your current bill’s balance
- *#67# – Check the number to be used for call forwarding
- *#31# – Choose whether to hide your number
- *777# (Prepaid only) – To check the account balance
- *#62# – Check which number calls will be forwarded to if no service is available
- *#76# – Check connecting line presentation
- *#21# – Check call forwarding status
- *#33# – Check whether anything is barred, such as international calling etc.
- *#43# – Check call waiting status
- *43# – Activate waiting
- *#5005*7672# – Check SMS center
- *3370# – Enable or disable EFR (Enhanced Full Rate), which improves your iPhone’s voice quality, but will quite likely reduce battery life.
Some of these USSD codes work on iPhone and others work on both iPhone and iPad.
Source: Redmond Pie