Windows 10 Creators Update is a couple of days away for the early release on April 5th. In addition, the official release is also coming on April 11th.
In this article we will talk about how to prepare your PC for receiving Windows Creators Update before anyone else.
To get the update early follow this step by step guide:
- Go to the start menu and open settings.
- head to update and security.
- Make sure that your PC is up to date by clicking on check for updates.
- Then, you’ll see a new sentence stating “Good news! The Windows 10 Creators Update is on its way. Want to be one of the first to get it?”.
- Click on “Yes, show me how”.
- Then you’ll be redirected to a page on Microsoft website saying:
“Thank you for your interest in being one of the first to experience the Windows 10 Creators Update!
We’re finalizing the update and will be ready to share it with you soon. When the update is ready for your device, you’ll receive a notification asking you to review your privacy settings before downloading the update.
Want to get an early look at upcoming Windows innovations? Become a Windows Insider. With the Windows Insider Program, you get to try out previews, provide feedback, and help shape the future of Windows.
To learn more about the newest features and security technologies, check out our upcoming features page.”
That’s it, now all you got to do is just wait for the official release on April 5th to get your early update of the brand new Windows 10 Creators Update.