Cydia Impactor by Saurik has been released for sometime now, Cydia Impactor is a powerful jailbreak tool that allows you to install any IPA on your iphone/ipad, it works by signing your IPA files through Apple servers.
Follow this step by step guide to sideload applications to your IOS device:
1. First you need to download Cydia Impactor application through its official website “http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/”.
2. Make sure that you have latest version of itunes installed, if not, go to Apple’s website and download it “http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/”.
3. Go to where Cydia impactor is installed (Typically in “Downloads” folder in windows), and you’ll find a zip file named impactor_x.x.xx.zip.
4. Decompress the zipped file somewhere you can locate and open “impactor.exe”.
5. Locate the IPA file you want to install to your iphone, drag and drop to Cydia Impactor.
6. Enter your “Apple ID Username”, this should be a working Apple ID.
7. Enter the inserted “Apple ID Password”, don’t worry it will only be sent to Apple.