Apple releases a free app to its App Store on a weekly bases. The free app for this week is Toca Life: School by Toca Boca AB company.
Just like other games developed by Toca Boca AB, this game is based on play and learn. So all you have to do for your kids to enjoy learning is to download this game.
This game is on the App Store for $3 but you can get it this week for free.
INTRODUCING TOCA LIFE
Thanks to the outpouring of ideas from kids all over the world we created Toca Life — a series of apps that gives you an even bigger world of everyday fun. Toca Life: Town and Toca Life: City are our first apps in the series; now we’re excited to introduce Toca Life: School!
Toca Life: School has five unique locations for telling stories about life at school. Head out to the playground and coach a basketball team, conduct a science experiment in the classroom and jam with your band in the youth club! All characters, and anything they are holding, can easily be moved between locations.
Wear funny costumes and throw a party. Mix colorful liquids in the chem lab, climb a tree and play hide-and-seek. Looking for some after-school fun? The youth club is always open for fun activities like pool, ping-pong or playing instruments.
There are treasures hidden everywhere in Toca Life: School, and with our free in-app content channel it’s easy to find out about them! Located in the top right corner of the start screen, Life Weekly updates every Thursday and gives you fun insights into the whole world of Toca Life!
Use the in-app recording feature to record your story! Exclusive to the Toca Life series, the recording feature will help you share the stories you create. By recording sound and screen you’ll be able to save an up to two minutes long video to your camera roll!
– Five locations to explore: house, cafeteria, school building, youth club and playground
– 34 characters to play with and different outfits to wear
– Discover the school building with different themed lockers, a school office and a classroom that includes a lab for experiments!
– Set off the fire alarm sprinkles and use the fire extinguisher
– Learn to play the epic keytar and start a band in the youth club!
– Play sports or cheer on a game at the playground!
– Chew gum and throw stink bombs!
– Start a food fight in the cafeteria and clean it up afterward
– Record your stories in the app and share with your friends!
– No time limit or high scores — play for as long as you like!
– No third-party advertising
– Doesn’t support in-app purchases
So if you want to enjoy the free app of this week, download it from this link.